Invest in Hollywood Movies today. Enter Site > Click here

Contact us today > Click here

________________________________________________________________________

THE MOVIE FUND BLOG

Investing in Movie Production

Investing in Movie Production

Film Finance

How TheMovie Fund.com can help raise Film Finance for Investing in Movie Production.

The Movie Fund is a revolutionary, new film financing platform working with a number of Hollywood’s most respected Producers, Actors, Talent Agents & Directors on raising film finance for big budget movies & TV shows. This unique Movie Investment Company will help revolutionize the Industry, connecting high net worth individuals, hedge funds & film finance companies with Filmmakers, Producers & Directors. The Movie Fund is positioned perfectly to take full advantage of the rise of angel investors and hedge fund film investors having an extensive database of over 35,000 film angel investors who are looking to support films in many genres and using many film budgets. Today, Movie Fund’s combined film budget totals over $1.2 billion.

The Movie Fund works with some of the best producers, legal and accounting firms in the business to maximize profit potential and make sure your investment is used in a proper manner. We have used our extensive Industry network to vet the very best projects and Producers who have a high success rate and proven track record of making substantial profits in the Movie business. The Website has extensive knowledge on how to finance a movie, how to finance a film, how to fund a movie and how to get film financing for all types of film makers; from the first time filmmakers to the established Hollywood Movie Producer for Investing in Movie Production.

 

 

Film Financing companies

TheMovieFund is a revolutionary new film financing platform that can help filmmakers take advantage of Film Investors the new trend of equityfunding (and crowdfunding) movies; film financiers investing in Film and members of the public & angel investors investing in movies. We provide film financing agreement and film finance agreements for a well thought out film finance plan. This unique, equity investment platform, will speciliase in film finance and have experts in film slate financing providing its film investors with the ability to create their own movie slates for investment. Bringing together Film funding partners,  film financing companies, film financiers and Movie producers, with writers and directors, it’s the one-stop shop for filmmakers to find movie investors and film financing. One thing that many new filmmakers fail to realize is that there is a huge investment of time, effort and energy required in the movie financing, film finance and funding of any film. Orson Welles was once quoted as saying, “I spend 5 percent of my time making movies and the other 95 percent of the time looking for the money to make them.”

Well, look no further than TheMoviefund.com.

______________________________________________________________________________________

FROM THE MOVIE FUND BLOG:

movie fund | financing movies  | hedge fund film financing | Hollywood hedge Funds | film finance | movie funding | movie investor | movie investors | film investors | independent film investors | invest in a movie | movie investments | find angel investors | film investments | film investment companies | invest in movies | invest in a movie | film funding companies | movie investing | film finance company | movie investing | investing in films | investing in movies  | movie film crowdfunding | financing movies | independent film investing | investing in film | finance films |movie finance | film financing | film financing companies | film finance | film financiers | film funding | finance movie | movie investors | film finance inc | film finances | film funds | hedge fund investments | invest in movies